AussieMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most awesome server ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thief's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thief

Thief's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Thief's GM Application   Thief's GM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Name:Jevonte Smith
Ign (In Game Name):Thief
Standard Time:Central Time Zone
Are you fluent with English? : Yes

What do you like about this server? : I like this server because I like the GMs and players.

How many hours do you play AussieMS per day? :I can play for at least 3 to 6 hours a day. Until school starts I can play for mabye a few hours depending on how much homework i have.

How many hours do you play AussieMS per day when you're a GM? :I would be the same as if I was a normal character because of school coming up very soon and i am going to be gone from july 31st till aug 7, because I am going on vaction.

How long have you played AussieMS? : For around 10 hours

Have you played KoreanMS/JapaneseMS/ChineseMS/SingaporeMS/GlobalMS/or Maple Sea? :
Yes i have playes GMS (Global Maplestory).

If you did, how long did you play?
I have played GMS for around 2 years.

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes i have been a GM on 6 servers.

If you did, list the servers that you have been a GM on:
TestMS, ChocolateMS, Maplesaga, GhostMS, SecreteMS and SkyLineMS.

Tell us somethings about yourself:I am owner of 2 servers 1 of them I am 3rd owner. I am level 120 in GMS.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? :I can create many events ingame i am learning how to make banners.

What are your skills and talents? :I have played many servers so i know a lot about them.

Do you have any experience of being a GM? :Yes I have many commands and codes because I have many GM handbooks v55 and v62

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? : You should pick me because I know much about maplestory private servers and I can come up with many new NPC ideas.

Why do you want to be a GM on AussieMS? :I want to be a GM because I can help this server many ways.

Any Coding Exp?: No I am not a coder or never coded befor.

Is there anything else you would like to say? : I like basketball. lol!
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Jordan

[Owner] Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Thief's GM Application   Thief's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:07 am

hmmm i'll think about it Razz
Back to top Go down
[Co Owner]MuffinFacez

PostSubject: Thiefs GM app   Thief's GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:41 am

Thief, you needa add a bit more info. So, next time, put a little more info. And yes, i know me and Jordans apps didnt have much info, thats cuz we are the owner and co owner of the server, and were just testing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thief's GM Application   Thief's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thief's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AussieMS :: AussieMS :: Staff/GM applications-
Jump to: